So, yeah it has been a while…. (understatement)
If you followed along a few months ago, you know that I had to pack up the wife and kids and move half way around the world. Can you say fun! Not!! But that is all behind us now, and we are a happy and whole family again living in the beautiful city of Colorado Springs.
The Wife and I have joined an amazing Box, I cannot say enough about everyone at Crossfit Endemic. The only thing I have against my new location is the fact that there is a serious and critical shortage of Oxygen.
The altitude has effected more than just my cardio – seems that things don’t cook the same at this altitude either. But we are adjusting, even if it is slow.
Now, for the food.
- ½ cup coconut flour;
- 1 cup almond meal;
- 1 tsp baking powder;
- 2 tsp garlic powder;
- 4 eggs;
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil;
- ½ cup coconut milk
- Preheat your oven to 375 F.
- MAKE THE CRUST FIRST. It needs to blind bake.
- Combine coconut flour, almond meal, baking powder and garlic powder. Sift all dry ingredients.
- While mixing, slowly add wet ingredients.
- The dough will be soft and sticky, but will come into its own once pre-baked.
- On a well greased and rimmed pizza pan, spread batter even and cover whole pan.
- Blind bake crust for 15-20 minutes.
- Prep toppings so when the crust is ready, you can top it.